Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Transfers...One Day Late

Hey everyone, sorry that I am a day late my companion got transferred to a different area, but i am still here in Port Arthur!  I got a new companion named Elder Lake! He is from Oregon and he is super cool.  We are going to be getting some work done while we are here that's for sure!

Anyways not a whole lot happened this past week.  We knocked a lot of doors with a little bit of success.  We did find some people that we are going to go talk to later this week, but I am not sure that they are super interested about learning more.  

On Thursday we got to go to the temple as a mission which was pretty cool.  Not everyone from the entire mission was there I finally got to meet some of the Spanish elders, which was pretty cool because I don't know any of them.  They made us find a member to give us a ride out there and we got a ride from brandon p.  He is super cool and we love to hang out with him and his dad.  

Sunday we went and said goodbye to members for Elder Barrett.  He was sad about the whole situation but I was pretty fine.  The members out here in Port Arthur are awesome and I love them so much.  They help us out in so many ways!

One thing that I have been trying to do this past week is try and talk Spanish as much as i can.  Its still not the best Spanish, but i know if i try to work as hard as i can the lord will be there to help me as long as I am trying my best.  Not only in Spanish but in every aspect of my life!

Love you guys and hope you have a good week!

Elder Stringfellow  

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
Us with Brandon
Spanish Elders
District Superman Pics
Us with the Penas
Everything is bigger in Texas Jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment