Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Week Three...

Hello everyone! This was a very good but hard week.  It was hard because we learned so much Spanish, and its kind of overwhelming, but I am starting to get the hang of it.  We have this new teacher named Hermano Franco.  He knows 4 languages, and is a spiritual giant.  He is super intimidating, but a very good teacher.  We still have Hermano Cook and he is my favorite teacher. 
Hermano Franco is one of my investigators, and he is very hard.  It was one of those lessons where he threw the nastiest curve ball of all time but.  But, his lessons really help me and Elder Thomas.

It was a little crazy in our zone this week because a lot of elders and Hermanas left this week and about 3 new districts came in.  Everyone is flipping out because this week a 25 year old sister came in and its a little weird, not gonna lie!! Anyways I found out that Elder Sabir is in the same building and on the same floor as me so I get to see him all the time.  He seems to be doing really good.  

This Wednesday I get to be a host so tell Tj and all the other elders that are coming in to look for me and I will try and pick them up! :)  I would love to be able to do that. 

For some reason this week I read my Patriarchal Blessing a lot and in my blessing it says if i obey great things will happen for me.  That is the one thing I have been trying to do this week is obeying the rules the best i can.  Not gonna lie, trying to obey all these rules is hard but if I try my best Heavenly Father will help me with whatever I need help with.  He has already helped me so much since my I have been here, and I couldn't be more grateful.  I love him and I know that he loves me :)

That's all i got this week! I love you guys and I hope that you have fun picking up Ryan :)

Love
Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
RollTribe "Squad" Elders Carlson, Stringfellow, Peterson, McCann, Tooley, Parry, Allsop


RollTribe Squad Elders w/ Sister Madi Welling (BHS)
Elder Stringfellow and his companion Elder Thomas
Elder and Sister Leishman (MP5 Ward) & Elder Stringfellow
Hosting Elder Connor Lloyd (Chicago West)
Hosting Elder TJ Benard (Washington DC South)

No comments:

Post a Comment