Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Eating Rat....

Hello everyone! I had a very awesome week this week!  Class is going good, just learning Spanish and preaching to fake investigators haha!  My investigators that's why I say that.  I had a very eventful week.  First off I was sitting with my zone eating in the lunch, and Elder Peterson decided to eat an entire apple! We where all laughing super hard and then he decided to eat an entire banana including the peel.  We where all laughing super hard and then some worker came over and said he doesn't appreciate our eating habits and kicked us out of the lunch room.  It was quite a surprise and we all thought it was super funny.  Then we got Dry ice because someones mom sent him otter pops with a big giant dry ice block.  So we put it in the toilet and it was really cool to watch haha.

We had a very good devotional.  Matthew Holland spoke to us on the importance of the prophet Joseph Smith.  He told us that having a testimony of the prophet with strengthen the testimony of others.  I thought I had it hard, but I heard stories I have never heard before and it was pretty crazy.  I know that he was and still is a prophet of God.  There was no way that he could've translated the book of Mormon without God's power.  I am grateful for all that he did for us.  

So as I have said before the food here sucks.  I do not like it one bit.  It does not make me feel normal.  There is a Scripture in the Old Testament Jeremiah 4:19 that explains perfectly how I feel.  I have pictures to prove that I am not eating beef.  They say its beef, but it is not.  What they gave me looks like a rat.  It was so gross.

Anyways that's all I got this week. I love you all and hope you have a great week.
Love Elder Stringfellow

Photos of the Week 
Elder Sam Stringfellow was able to visit with his brother, recently returned from the Madagascar Mission, Elder Ryan Stringfellow for 30 minutes on August 9th, 2016
Rat Meat...MTC Style

The Squad in the MTC (Photo Cred - TJ Benard)
Elder Zesiger and Elder Stringfellow
Elder Mo Manu and Elder Sam Stringfellow (both Bountiful HS Football Tight Ends)

No comments:

Post a Comment