Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I scored a goal...

This was a good week as you can tell by my subject haha! We played soccer as a zone and I am in a big zone, so its kind of hard to score a goal haha! It bounced off the goalies chest because I kicked it so hard haha!  Other than that things here are going good!  I am so ready to get out of here and go out into the field, but I know that its going to be a little bit of a change!  I got by flight plans and I need to be at the travel office at 4:20 in the morning and my flight leaves at 8:55!  They said I can call as many times as I want while I am in the airport! I am excited to talk to most of you and I cant wait to heat how you all are doing :)

The Spanish is starting to come along real well.  I can communicate with my teacher usually so I am pretty excited about that.  My lessons are going good with my investigators so I am pretty excited about that!  Even though they are not real investigators they can understand what I am saying!

The one thing we talked a lot about this week was enduring to the end.  Me and Elder Thomas taught a Priesthood lesson on enduring to the end and it went really well.  We actually made some one from our branch presidency cry and you could tell that he felt the spirit!  I wasn't teaching the lesson the spirit was, and that's what I have been trying to do with my investigators, and it works if you pray for help.  I have prayed a lot this week, and I know by inviting the spirit when you pray he will come and help you with what ever you need.  It's so simple and I totally ignored it when I was back home and I totally regret it.  The power of prayer is real.  

I love you all! I hope you all have a good week this week!

Love
Elder Stringfellow 
Photo of the Week
Getting Bored, sleeping, or in deep prayerful study!

No comments:

Post a Comment