Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Sweater Weather Finally...

Hey everyone! Hope things are going good for you guys! This was a pretty solid week in Houston!

At the beginning of the week I had the opportunity to go on exchanges with another elder which was pretty good! Got to help him out with somethings. It was kind of chilly this week and I got to whip out the sweater! Hopefully it gets colder because I hate the heat so much haha! We also had our ward thanksgiving party which was pretty fun! We had like 8 turkeys and 2 hams and a bunch of other food, but I was disappointed because for a thanksgiving party they had no pumpkin pie and I was super bummed....

This week we played soccer obviously which was fun! The hermanas have a really cool investigator named Daniel and he came and played with us, and he embarrassed the crap out of me like 10 times. I definitely need to improve some of my soccer skills! We get to play another zone this p day in soccer and I’m super hyped for that!

MOVIE OF THE WEEK

Funny story we where trying to find some people to talk to or help out so we went to the store and tried to look for people. Nothing really came out of it, so I went and got a drink and i was paying for it I hear in the background someone say “ hey boo” and I really didn’t think much of it but then I heard it again so I turned around and this black lady was like staring at me and said to me “what’s up boo” and I was nice and said what’s up, but it was super obvious that she was trying to hit on me and I was having none of that so we dipped out of the heir as fast as we could haha!

I have so many things to be grateful for right now! I love being a missionary and I love this gospel! Love you guys and hope you have a great week!


Love ~ Elder Stringfellow

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
Elder Stringfellow's Last Christmas in Houston
Get the tall missionary to do it...
16 month out missionaries for P day Soccer
Zone on Zone - Serious Shot
Zone on Zone - Goofy Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment