Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Making tortillas.....

Hey everyone! Hope you guys had a good week! This week was pretty solid! First off we played soccer last p day against another zone and kicked their butts haha! It was really fun and we had a good time!

This week we where helping out our hermanas a lot with their investigator Daniel. He is the coolest kid I have ever met no lie! He was baptized yesterday and it was awesome! He is teaching me and Elder Fraley how to play soccer, and in return I am going to teach him how to play baseball! He is so cool haha!

We had to have another elder with us for 2 days because his companion had to go back to Utah and sign some papers. He is from the Dominican Republic so that’s why, but we where running around everywhere trying to talk to people so we where pretty busy doing that!

Also this week we learned how to make flour tortillas and papas con juevo and it was so good! I can also make a spicy salsa so you guys can try it when I get home!

Also we had a stake party and one of our investigators Lupe came! She is super awesome and so nice to us! We are like her best friends and he son Ryder is awesome too!

That’s all I really got this week! Love you guys and hope you have a great week! And I’m thankful for all of you and everything you have done for me! Have a great thanksgiving!

Love, Elder Stringfellow


PHOTOS OF THE WEEK






 

No comments:

Post a Comment