Total Pageviews

Monday, October 2, 2017

長老ストリングフェロー

Hey everyone! Hope you guys had a great week! Not gonna lie, after this weekend I think everyone is on a spiritual high, especially me haha! It was so good, and it was a great week to do missionary work as well!

This week was full of soccer playing! We played soccer on Tuesday and Thursday and it was great we had investigators their each day pretty much! One of our church members brought 5 kids from his soccer team to play some indoor soccer with us in Thursday! I have come to love soccer since I have been out here! I’ve got mad respect for the guys that actually play, because not gonna lie I’m gasping for air, and I probably loose a good 10 lbs of sweat after every game! But it’s ok because the members love it and it’s a great way to show investigators that we are actually normal people haha!

We had one of our really solid investigators come to watch conference with us on Saturday! Her name is Maria Gil and she is such so awesome! She has had lots of troubles in her life between losing two of her sons to overdoses, her husband leaving her, and be unemployed for a long time! The talks that she listened to in conference was just what she needed! When we where walking her out she seemed so happy and what not! Really was awesome!

Man I don’t even know where to star about conference! I really liked how they talk from President Uchtdorf about how we we can light other people’s lives through our examples and though trying to follow the example of our light Jesus Christ! Then I also really liked the talk that president Eyring gave in the priesthood session about priesthood callings and when we have faith we can receive revelation and excel more than we think we can! Our Heavenly Father wants to help us! I’ve have learned that the world is soooooo stupid haha! They made it seem so simple this conference of what we need to do to gain eternal life but so many people are caught up about how others look at them instead of god! You are perfect in his eyes! He knows your potential! He doesn’t care who you once where, he wants you to become the person he knows you can become!

I love you guys and hope you have a great week!

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK

The boyz
Rolls Royce
Happy Easter
The District
Getting a Haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment