Total Pageviews

Monday, September 25, 2017

Rebuild....

Hey everyone! Hope you guys had a great week! This was a good week for me and Elder Fraley! Had some fun and got some work done! Tuesday I got to go on exchanges with another elder and it went really good! We both learned something from each other and to end off the night we went and played soccer with some investigators!

Other than that this week was full of us trying to get in contact with our investigators that have a date and what not! They are so awesome the only thing holding them back is coming to church! Please pray that they will come!

On the service side of things, it was pretty slow. We are going to start helping people rebuild their houses now which should be fun! During this time I have gotten really close with some of the members, but more importantly with my lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

He is with us at all times and in all places and I know that he will always be there for me when I feel down! I know that he lives and this church is true!

I love it here, and I love serving the lord! Love you guys and have a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow

No comments:

Post a Comment