Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Rat was as Big as a Chihuahua...

Hey everyone hope you all had a good week! This week was one of the funnest of my mission with my new companion Elder Fraley! He is from West Jordan and we get along really well! I had a blast this week and we got a lot of work done!

We put 4 people on date for baptism and they are super ready! The only thing bad that happened I guess was that they had to go to Mexico for a family emergency but other than that they are doing great! It feels great to get back out there and do missionary work, but to be honest I love serving the people and helping them out! It has gotten me really close with some of the members here and I love it!

Funny story we where mucking out a house yesterday and me and Elder Fraley were in the other room and we heard someone scream. We thought that it was one of the hermanas screaming but no, it was the second councilor in bishopric haha and we go see what's going on and there was a giant rat, like as big as a chihuahua big, and it was running around and we all had shovels trying to kill it but couldn't get the stupid thing. It ran past a hermano and he kicked so hard and so far, that he probably could've made a 50 yd field goal haha! But we finally got it in the corner and we pretty much chopped its head off haha!

This week I have been thinking a lot how much God really does love us! I know these times are hard but if we keep trying to show that we have the faith that everything will be alright he is going to bless us in so many ways! I love what I am doing here for the people in Houston! Love you guys and hope you have a great week!

 Love, Elder Stringfellow

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK 




No comments:

Post a Comment