Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Aloha...

Hey everyone! Hope you guys had a great week! This was a really good week here in Houston!

So to start things off I had exchanges with my MTC companion Elder Thomas, in my old area, so it was good to talk with him and go talk with some of the members in galena park!

We also played a lot of soccer this week which is always fun! Not gonna lie I am getting pretty good! Our ward loves to play soccer and that’s what brings in a lot of our investigators! It’s a super good finding activity! I like to compare myself to the great Zlatan Ibrahimovic. If you don’t know him, look him up I play just like that.

This week we had the opportunity to have interviews with President Hewlett! I love that man so much! He is so loving and caring it is awesome! Elder Hallstrom also came down and had a zone conference with him which was awesome! I have no doubt in my mind that that man is called of god! He spit some fire quotes and it was cool to be apart of!

Then on Sunday was had the opportunity to start up service again! My inner craftsman came out and I taught the members how to put up drywall! The thing that was the coolest for me is that I was understanding everything they where saying, and hopefully they where understanding me haha! But we got to do it for one of our investigators and hopefully they will want to listen to us more haha! 

That’s really all I got this week! I know this church is true and that being a missionary is super fun! Love you guys and hope you have a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow 
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
Sam
Packages address

No comments:

Post a Comment