Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2017

New Area...Liberty, Texas

Hey everyone hope y'all had a good week and that you are enjoying life! I'm out here in liberty enjoying life with my new comp Elder Johnson. He is really cool and he has only been out like 4 months no we got some work do to with our Spanish!

Our district is super cool. Our district leader Elder Fainga'a is straight from Tonga and he is super cool! He is so funny and so is his companion Elder Lott they are so awesome! We get along really well and we are getting along real well!

I love my new area so far but the only problem is, is that we are in a bike area and we have to bike everywhere but it's not that bad haha! I'll have some pretty nice legs when I get home ;)

That's all I really got this week! I'll have more stuff to write about next week I just need to spend some more time in the area! Love you guys and hope you have a good week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow



PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
 

boyz in da hood haha! Elder Johnson, elder Lott, me, and Elder Fainga'a

No comments:

Post a Comment