Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Biggest Gas Station Ever

Hi everyone hope y'all had a good week! We had a very quite but good week, with lots of service again!

Tuesday we went on exchanges.  I got to go with Elder Tapusorus and we just went and visited some people in the English ward.  It was a pretty boring day for missionary work, but me and Tapusorus got along pretty well! Wednesday we went to The soup kitchen as usual, but then after we got called to move another person and that took the rest of the day.  I am staying in shape thats for sure.  Thursday was Zone Conference and that was pretty good.  We talked about how we can build our faith.  What I got out of it was that I just need to keep doing what I am doing right now.  Just the small simple things like reading the scriptures, praying, going to church, and living the commandments of god.  Really that is what I do every day but I know I can do better, and same with all y'all.  So if you wanna build your faith just do the small simple things....

Then on Friday we had another meeting, which took up a big chunk of our day, and then we talked with a member in our ward about preparing to enter the temple.  She is a really cool lady and her husband was a missionary and he is awesome.  They are the Ortiz family and they are probably my favorite family out here.  She can't say my name so they call me Elder Springfield haha!

Saturday was probably the most exciting day.  We had the opportunity to go to the temple with the whole branch pretty much and Hermana Ortiz! she was able to do baptisms for the first time and her husband got to baptize her and that was really cool to see!  After that we went and ate at Cici's pizza and that was pretty good! Then after that we went to the probably the biggest gas station in the world! its called Buc-ees and it is crazy! They have over 100 gas pumps and the store is a place where I could get my weekly shopping done.  It is probably the same size as Dicks Market in Bountiful and it is a cool place.  

Then Sunday we got to celebrate Elder Barrett's birthday!  Our branch had a surprise party for him, and then a family from the English ward had a dinner party for him that night.  They made him a shirt that is pretty funny! Ill send a pic.

Thats all I got this week! love you all and hope you have a good week!

Love, 
Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK 
Buc-ees - Inside the Store
Buc-ees 100 gas pumps
Stevie, Paul, Brandon, Elder Barrett, and Elder Lesa. I told everyone to make a straight face and no one did it haha!
With Ruben Ortiz and his son Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment