Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Transferred to Broadway...

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t written in a bit but things here have been super busy not gonna lie! 

Well I have left Houmont Park and I’m now here in Broadway 3! This place is so sick not gonna lie! We are right next to downtown and it’s cool to see! They say this is the promised land for Spanish missionaries because there are a lot of Hispanic people to talk to, so I’m pretty excited about that! My new companions name is Elder Eckhardt! He is a red head from Utah and he’s pretty cool. 

I’m gonna miss everyone in Houston 7 no lie... I made so many friends there and I can’t wait to go back and visit them! 

Last week we had zone conference and it was super good! President Hewlett talked about how we can become better disciples of Christ and how that can help out investigators! It was super awesome, and their is no better time to do it than right now during #LightTheWorld! I hope you guys are doing it wherever you are! 

Sorry I know it’s not a lot but I will have more next week! Love you guys and hope you have a great week! 

Love, Elder Stringfellow 
 PHOTOS OF THE WEEK





 

No comments:

Post a Comment