Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Snowing in Houston....

Yooo what’s up guys! Sorry I’ve been super crappy in writing letters... Things here have been pretty busy and what not, but I promise I will do better!

So I was transferred from Houston 7 to Broadway 3, and no lie Broadway is the place to be! My area covers right next to downtown Houston and from our apartment you can see the city skyline and it’s pretty sweet! The area is big and we are on bikes but hope hopefully we will get a car soon haha! Their are two Spanish wards here and they so cool! We went to Broadway 2’s Christmas party and we ate so much haha

So this week was pretty crazy! First off it SNOWED!!!! I thought I was going to go 2 years without seeing snow but I was wrong haha! And after it snowed it got super cold and it was not fun on bikes haha! When it gets cold here you can feel it in your bones and it gets heck a cold! But right now the weather is really nice!

I’m excited to be here in Broadway! I forgot to mention last week that I’m serving again with my boy Elder Lesā! He’s my boss lol but it’s all good he still ain’t a better baller than me ;)

I’m still happy to be here! Being a missionary has taught me a lot of things and I a, so grateful! I know the church is true and the Book of Mormon is the word of god! Also go out and find ways to
#LightTheWorld! Love you guys and have a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow


PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
 








No comments:

Post a Comment