Total Pageviews

Monday, August 14, 2017

Riding a Horse...Sort Of

Hey everyone hope you guys had a good week. Is was a good week, but it was super hot and humid, with a lot of rain, and we where on bikes pretty much all week haha!

Other than that not a whole lot happened. We had MLT which is where all the leaders in the mission get together and talk about how we can help the people in our districts, and zones work better, and have more success. President hewlett was their and all I gotta say is that man is a spiritual giant! He talked a lot, but I learned so much and I can't wait to try and apply the things I learned! I also got to see some of the homies I served around and it was good to see them again. 

In our own area we have been working with a lot of old investigators who are ready! Well I think they have always been ready, but most of them just went on vacation to Mexico haha! I am excited to work with them and see how they turn out. 

Something funny this week was we had dinner with la familia Rodriguez and they had one of those toy horses and the hermano said " I bet you won't ride it around like a cowboy", and I was like alright you watch. We took a video so you guys can see how much I've learned down here in Texas. Make sure you listen to hermanos laugh haha, super funny :) 

Things are going great! I am really loving the mission and I can't believe how fast time is going! I love you all and hope you have a good week! 

Love Elder Stringfellow 
MOVIE OF THE WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment