Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Transferred to Galena Park, TX

Hey everyone hope you guys had a good week! This was a good last week here in liberty! I am getting transferred, but I don't know where yet haha!

This was a good week this week! We had some good progression with Rosa! She is still doing good with no smoking and drinking! Hopefully she will be baptized here in the next couple weeks! Nothing really much to report on this week! 

Me and Elder Paulsen just had fun this week! We got work done and had some good times! One thing we had to do this week was give talks in sacrament meeting. All 4 missionaries in the branch had to give one on the same topic and it was kind difficult because I was the last speaker and most of the stuff had already been talked about haha! Anyways it went really good! 

Had to say bye to a lot of good members this week which was kind of sad... This area has been good to me, but I am ready for a change! I love you guys and hope you have a great week! 

Love, Elder Stringfellow

Pics: me with some of my favorite families, and my good friend Lewis haha! 




No comments:

Post a Comment