Total Pageviews

Monday, January 8, 2018

Baptism

Hey everyone, hope you guys are doing good! Everything here in Broadway 3 is doing just fine! we had a pretty good week here.

First things first this past week was super cold, and it was awful not gonna lie.  We would have been fine if it wasn't so freaking windy all the time but we got through it like champs haha! We saw lots of good things come from it, and that is all that matters! 

Also this week we did a lot of walking because the bike of Elder Eckhardt had some issues.  We where able to find 3 new people to start teaching so that's good! Also we decided to walk around the sketchiest part of our area at 7:30 pm, and that was way fun haha! we talked to some crazy dudes and it was super fun! as far as work goes that is all we really have right now, but we are getting a lot more support from the ward! i am really excited to start working with them more! 

I had the opportunity to go back to my old area this week and witness a family that me and Elder Fraley taught be baptized! It was kind of a surprise but we put in so much work with them and when I found out that they wanted to make this change and was soooo excited! The baptism was great and it was awesome to see some of my favorite ward members from Houston 7 again! 

Overall this week was pretty bomb! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary! I was saddened to hear about the passing of President Monson... Really I don't know if I would be out here on a mission today, if it wasn't him making the changes that he did! He not only blessed my life but the lives of  millions! I am so grateful that we have prophets and apostles to lead and guide us today! Love you guys and hope you all have a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
Baptism




No comments:

Post a Comment